Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What did we ever do without him!

This is what happens every time he eats. Passes out cold. Isn't he adorable!




Taking a nap, looking cute, curled up like always.




We seriously love him more than ever imaginable. He is our little man. I really do not know what we ever did without him. I look forward to coming home everyday just to see his face. I take him with me every morning when I leave, in my heart. I dream about him when I sleep. Amy has got to be one of the best mother's ever. She is so caring, loving, and it is so natural for her. She also looks beautiful, it is truly amazing. God has been good to us, and we praise him for everything he has done for us.

1 comment:

Rod Carroll said...

Little man Bryce is indeed adorable, and they grow up so fast. I miss you guys, but I know that you guys are taking care of important stuff. I love you guys and if you need anything please let me or Sabrina know.