Sunday, April 6, 2008

We're Home!

Our beautiful little boy buckled in to his car seat for the first time, in his coming home outfit.



The new Family leaving the hospital.




Daddy and little man watching the race. He doesn't realize how much he will love racing yet.




Amy and little man taking their first nap at home.




It truly is amazing the amount of love that you have for someone that you have known for such a short period of time. I would gladly lay my life down for him and I've only known him for 3 days. The joy that he brings when I look at him makes me want to be a good father, and a better man. This experience has made me love my wife more than ever. Above all I feel that my relationship with God has moved to a new level. All in all, life right now is amazing.

2 comments:

Rebekah Powers said...

What a precious little boy! Congratulations, Amy and Eric!! He's adorable. I love the chubby little baby cheeks. Good luck, and hopefully you'll be able to get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Hi
This one nice looking baby. I new he would be nice looking because he look like me. Eric you and Amy done good. I am happy for you. May God bless.
Love you all
Aunt Susie