Friday, April 4, 2008

Bryce has arrived!! 8lbs. 12oz., 21.5 in. long!! And one sore and tired Mommy!

8 lbs. 12oz., 21.5 in. and if you can believe this, his head measured 15 in.!!

His birthday is April 3rd. I cannot explain to you how strong Amy was through this process, I was, and am truly amazed! I want to praise God for his glory, and his blessings. He is the most beautiful baby boy that has ever been born.


Here is Mr. Bryce James Coulter



The Coulter Family



Mommy and Son



Daddy and Son

3 comments:

Laura Herring said...

Amy and Eric....Bryce is beautiful!!! He is so cute and perfect! Amy you look great after such an eventful day! =) Please let me know if we can help with anything. We love you guys!

Laura Herring said...

He's beautiful... ehem, I mean handsome!

You all are in our thoughts during this incredible time.

God bless, and we love you 3.

Warmest hugs,
The Herrings

bwcoulter said...

Amy and Eric: Congratulations!!What a beautiful little miracle. Mr.Bryce is an extremely lucky, well developed, healthy, and a happy looking baby.
I am so proud of you Eric and Amy... Way to go! This is such a big deal!
Love
Bryan W. Coulter

Also, there are more people than I can mention that care, pray, miss, and love you both and little Bryce more than you know. They send Love Too!