Friday, November 7, 2008

Almost in a Big Boy Car Seat....

I took Bryce to the doctor today to get his second flu shot. Since this is the first time he's ever gotten the flu shot he has to get two rounds of it for it to be effective. While we were there I had the nurse weigh him because when he reaches 20 lbs. we can put him in a forward facing car seat. He weighed 19 lbs. 14 oz...2 oz. away from moving up to the big boy car seat.

I'm so excited to put him in the forward facing car seat. As alert as he is I know he's going to love watching everywhere we go!! He already watches me and the cars through his mirror I have attached to the back seat. It's set up so that I can see him through my rear-view mirror.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the most important part of the visit...he didn't cry at all when the nurse gave him the shot. Just a little whimper and that was it! This nurse did a lot better than the one at our previous visit!!

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

He will LOVE changing to a forward facing seat. Miller has been in his since 9 months and LOVES it. You will like the forward facing seat more as well.

Anonymous said...

Wow how time flys and they grow up so fast. Miss you guys.