Friday, November 30, 2007

Lil' Man Coulter's Name is...

...Bryce James Coulter. Eric and I have come to an agreement that we want our lil' man to be named Bryce! We have pondered on this constantly since we found out that he was a boy last Tuesday, the 20th. Of course we tried the secret ballot while everyone was down for Thanksgiving, calling all of our family that wasn't able to make it so they could put votes in, but all that really matters in the end is what Mommy and Daddy like. Thinking back, Bryce was the name we liked coming home from Knoxville this last time. Mom and Aunt Pam did the string test over my wrist and it said it was going to be a BOY...what!?! I thought I was carrying a girl all along! This past week confirmed the string test outcome...so this is the name we're sticking with...Mr. Bryce James Coulter.

1 comment:

Laura Herring said...

I LOVE IT! That is the name we liked best from the names you were deciding from. Or...you can just call him Lil' Man Coulter.