Friday, October 12, 2007

Workin' Momma!

For those of you that have tried contacting me...I'm sure you've figured out that I have a job. Yep! I'm not at home anymore during the day or even the evening. I've been working really late hours to get the workload done. As most of you know the PUBLIC relies on the newspaper, which means our department has daily deadlines. We design the ads that get sold and also layout certain sections of the paper EVERYDAY. I'm hoping we'll get to the point to where we can start getting ahead a little bit and I can make it home a little earlier. After work tonight we headed down to the Cells of Terror. It's a haunted jail that they've fixed up and are charging $15 a head. I was so excited to go, but thought it would be smart to ask if pregnant women could go through and they recommended that I didn't...so we left. It sounded and looked really good. There weren't any little kids there at all, so I guess it would've been really good. I guess I can kiss the haunted houses goodbye this Halloween. That's okay though...I will do anything for this little one. I'll talk to you guys soon!

No comments: